3-Day Budapest Street Photography Workshop
Budapest is at the top of my list of underrated cities, but that’s changing fast as more and more people experience this amazing Hungarian city. Over the last couple years, I’ve spent multiple months in Budapest because there’s just something very special about it that keeps bringing me back. So it’s time you all experienced it too for street photography with someone who not only knows the city, but has walked endlessly, camera in hand, exploring its streets. Even better, I’m teaming up with the very talented photographer Dmitry Stepanenko once again so we can provide you 2 instructors instead of 1!
The workshop will include a mixture of daily photo walks, photo critiques, portfolio reviews and interactive lectures (details below). This is an intensive workshop with multiple instructors fully involved each step of the way to make sure you get the most out of your time. There will also be an emphasis on helping you fully immerse yourself in the city through street photography, so you can learn, while also having a great time experiencing Budapest.
- A variety of guided street photography walks giving a wide view of photo opportunities and exploration in the beautiful city of Budapest.
- 1-on-1 shooting with each of your instructors to provide you constant feedback, tips, guidance, and allow you to observe how we work. We will also mix up activities and photography assignments into small groups to give you a chance to work on your photography without distraction.
- Multiple educational and inspirational lessons covering different aspects of street photography.
- An initial portfolio review followed by daily critiques of your photos taken during the workshop.
- Constant access to both instructors, including outside of the workshop’s scheduled time. We’re here to make sure you get as much as possible during your time in Budapest.
- Small number of students to better provide for each of you.
- Activities planned to give time for bonding with other photographers, while having a great time in Budapest.
- A memorable experience not only improving your photography, but also enjoying one of Europe’s most amazing cities.
- The workshop will be limited to 8-10 people so we can keep the groups small and give plenty of personal attention. With two instructors, we can have a 1 to 4-5 ratio and allow more quality interaction.
- The workshop fee covers not only the time during the workshop schedule below, but also the time spent on workshop preparation with each individual, and any time needed outside of the daily schedule while in Budapest.
A few photos from Budapest:
Friday September 22nd: 12pm-6pm (We will give time for more interaction after 6pm, if needed. All our invited to dinner afterwards.)
Saturday September 23rd: 9am-5pm (We will break for lunch and give time for more interaction after 5pm, if needed. All our invited to dinner afterwards.)
Sunday September 24th: 9am-5pm (We will break for lunch and give time for more interaction after 5pm, if needed. In the evening everyone is invited to a local pub to finish the weekend.)
WHERE: Budapest, Hungary
WHEN: September 22-24, 2017
PRICE: 400 Euros for the full 3 day workshop and preparation
How do you sign up?:
Input your name and Email below to save a spot and I will contact you shortly with any more requested info and how to confirm your spot in the upcoming workshop.